Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Friday night out on a rainy evening ....

After three interviews and two coverages ... sat down for awhile with a friend at SM and talked of an upcoming event next month. I didn't notice the time while we had some talk and t'was past 4:00 pm still thinking also what story to write first. Before leaving i passed by Dunkin Donuts for a "BCT" that Kim ordered then I left the mall.  Kim got the BCT and with a cold water finished it quickly then she's off for school. Immediately after she left I started working with my laptop.  In between I got some calls ... one from Manila, an overseas call and a call from hubby.

The last caller was insistent that I joined him for dinner. And because it was past 7pm then I decided to go on condition that we had to get back early because Kim only had one subject for that evening and she'll be home.

True enough we had dinner of sizzling seafoods with broccoli, grilled chicken, tuna, pork barbecue, and chopseuy. Though it was raining we talked on so many things including what DSLR to buy for our son's birthday gift come August. And we ordered food for Kim.

Before leaving the place I took some fotos despite the heavy rain because the city lights are inviting.... (please see enclosed) ...

I thought that was it because after handing the food to Kim, hubby asked for our regular back and foot massage then we proceeded to the Spa.

And that was a good night out .... Pa relax muna ....

And for my readers who will be visiting Davao ... see the city uphill in this place ... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Goin places

Your Ad Here